End of year figures show an increase in traffic and views to our website in 2022. A total of 1771 visitors viewed a total of 5226 pages through the year, which is a 25% increase in page views compared to 2021
The most popular posts or pages in 2022 were;
- The River Rib from Braughing to the River Lea
- The River Quin from Barkway to Braughing
- The River Rib from Therfield to Braughing
- Sunday morning at the Abbey
- The State of our Rivers
- Phosphate Testing
- Lamprey on the Quin
- FORQ Walks
- River Water Quality
- Do 100 Houses really equal 30 tonnes of sewage a day?
Our thanks to everyone who has shared our posts and follow us on social media. Spreading the word on our chalk streams and the challenges they face is critically important in improving their condition and protecting these unique environments.